Onward Engineering is currently looking for a motivated and efficient Project Engineer/Designer. You will be expected to deliver the accurate, timely and efficient production of designs, drawings or other technical documents that will improve the quality and timely delivery of services offered to our clients. You will also be responsible for providing clear presentation of drawings or other technical documents that enhance the company’s reputation and assist with efficient and accurate communication of technical intent, whilst developing and maintaining the performance of the team of technical officers. Additionally, you may be asked to assist in proposal preparation and other administrative tasks.
- Drafting production and coordination
- Civil design with Civil3D Software
- Public works projects design & coordination
- Proposal preparation
- Minimum 5 years of public works design experience
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
- AutoCAD & Civil3D proficiency
- Registered Professional Engineer (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
To be successful in this role, you must possess excellent decision making and design skills and have a keen eye for detail. You should also possess great interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate a track record in solving complex design issues and meeting deadlines. We look forward to adding talent to our team. Our company provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth. Onward Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to this job, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org