Construction Manager/Project Manager (CM/PM)
Onward Engineering is currently looking for an experienced Construction Manager and Project Manager (CM/PM). You will be expected to act as the Client's representative on a variety of public works projects including roadway, freeway, waterline system, sewer line system, and storm drain system projects for public agencies. The candidate must be able to review specifications and drawings for completeness, submit reports, review schedules, monitor the progress and cost of all assigned projects, and manage the construction inspector and Contractor in the field.
- Minimum 10 years of public works experience as a CM/PM
- Degree in engineering, construction management, construction engineering or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in Microsoft Project
- Registered Professional Engineer (preferred)
- Project Management Professional, PMP (preferred)
- Knowledge of Caltrans Specifications (preferred)
This successful candidate will be responsible for pre-construction, construction, and post construction phase activities. These include planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating all activities required to achieve a successful project completion. To be successful in this role, you must possess great people skills and be able to demonstrate a track record in solving complex issues and meeting deadlines. We look forward to adding talent to our world-class team. Our company provides an excellent opportunity for personal growth. Onward Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job, send your resume to email@example.com